Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Updates on a couple of our adopted kitties

It is always so nice to get updates on our adopted cats - especially when they were cats that had been in foster for quite some time before adoption.  Parker was with us for about 1 year and Izzie almost 2 years before adoption.  Parker was about 2 years old when adopted and Izzie about 6 years old.

Below are updates we received this week:

Izzie: Izzie is doing great! Super, in fact. I had a Christmas Open House last Sunday and she was the belle of the ball. Came out and greeted everybody, and let everyone pet her and ooh and aah over her. She was somethin' else! Funny thing - in the waiting room at the vet to get her claws trimmed, there was this great big, huge, overly chubby bull dog looking dog. Her name was Izzie too! Izzie is being so good with the Christmas tree and the gifts underneath - not bothering them at all. She even has a present all wrapped up under there, but she does not know it. Thanks for letting me adopt her - she has really filled a void for me.


Parker sent a Christmas card to his foster mom, it said (we have our suspicions that he had help writing it though!):  Dear Miss Karen, Thank you so much for taking care of me until my Mom could bring me "Home". She takes really good care of me and I want for nothing. I have a half sibling named Duran (he's a turtle). I am still very curious about him, but we co-exist well. Sometimes I get into things that I shouldn't and Mom tells me about it, but I guess I've been a pretty good boy because I get Lots and Lots of Love! Hope you have a Merry Christmas. I know I will!  With much Love, Parker

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

We LOVE hearing happily ever after stories about the kitties who've been adopted! :)

Hooray for Parker and Izzie (and their families)!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you do. :)