- Six 8-week old kittens left in a box on a vet clinic’s doorstep (litter can be split up)
- Two 12-week old friendly kittens living in a feral colony
- Three adult cats living outside after their owner moved and cruelly abandoned them (can be split up into several foster homes)
- Two small 5-6 week old kittens born to a feral mom living in a box on a neighbor’s porch
- One 8-week old kitten who only wants to snuggle but is currently living outside
- Two sweet young kittens living in an old barn with feral cats
These are just a few of the many cats and kittens on our wait list that we can help if we had more foster homes. But without foster homes, we cannot take in these cats. It's getting cold outside, we want so much to bring them inside to safety and warmth. If you have a spare room (even a large bathroom), you can help save a life. Even if you do not have a spare room, we need foster homes for cats that have already completed their intake quarantine period and all medical.
We have adoption events every weekend, and space in three separate Petsmart adoption centers monthly (Knightdale, Capital Boulevard Raleigh, and the new Morrisville store). All cats get a rotation in the adoption center and we request that cats be made available for at least two events per month (three is optimal). Foster homes do not have to attend the adoption events with their fosters, but if you do it’s a great opportunity to talk about your foster to potential adopters.
Please considering fostering for Alley Cats and Angels today. If you’re worried that you’ll become too attached to your fosters, we also always need short-term foster homes to provide coverage during foster home vacations, etc.
Alley Cats and Angels is not your typical cat rescue….we are a rescue with a personal touch.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in fostering.