2011 Highlights include:
- 227 adoptions
- 24 cats placed into safe barn/garden homes
- 422 cats spayed/neutered and vaccinated through our Alter an Alley Cat spay/neuter assistance program
- 88% of our expenses were for medical care for program cats and spay/neuter assistance
- Program supplies (food, litter) accounted for 8.5% of our expenses
- The remaining 3.5% of our expenses was included fees for fundraising expenses, website hosting, post office box, telephone/voicemail, accounting/Form 990 preparation, and booth fees for community events. We work hard to keep these costs very low.