Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Attention followers....

And ones that I follow..  Having problems posting comments on some of the blogs we follow (Random Felines, Admiral Hestorb, etc).  It started about a month ago and I haven't figured out the issue  yet.  I'm still following and reading but have been unable to comment.   I miss being able to comment on your blogs.  But I'm still able to comment on some blogs (Animal Shelter Life Volunteer), so I'm stumped.  Anyone have any ideas?

3 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

I found I wouldn't comment on several kitties blogs because I sent them kisses..xxxx and the program they use for posting (not Blogger) said I was sending spam.

Random Felines said...

Wish I knew - we can post from work but mom has problems commenting from home. But she bought a new laptop, so we shall see. We think it has something to do with your security settings and cookies, but don't understand enough about it to help....sorry. But we like knowing you are still reading!!

Feline Devine said...

I have a blog on Blogger also and I've been having issues with people not being able to comment.