- Adoption program
- Barn/garden cat program which finds safe alternative homes for feral and semi-feral cats in imminent danger in their current environment
- Feral cat education and assistance including a TNR (trap-neuter-return) Task Force
- Spay/neuter assistance program for cats owned by low-income and hardship families and feral cats
We need your support; but we are not asking for $20 bills, $10 bills, or even $1 bills (but we'll take them if you'd like to donate those!). We are simply asking for your spare change. Spare change can add up and make a big difference in the lives of the cats we rescue.
This “Coins for the Cats” campaign will further our mission of helping the unwanted and forgotten felines by:
- Providing food and medical attention for the animals in our care
- Supporting our Alter an Alley Cat spay/neuter assistance program
- Helping education the general public about responsible pet care and spay/neuter
Collect your spare change in soda bottles, baggies, coffee cans – use whatever container you have on hand. When you’re ready you can cash in your coins and mail us a check or bring the coins to any of our adoption events (visit our website weekly at www.alleycatsandangels.org for weekly adoption event information). Donation receipts for tax purposes will be provided upon request. As always, every dollar (um, cent) goes directly to care for the cats and your donation is tax-deductible.
Make it a family or office project and put your stray coins to good use! Your coins will help with medical needs, spaying/neutering, rescuing abused / abandoned cats, fostering, then finding the right home for those rescued kitties!
We believe that by working together we can change the lives of many of the Triangle’s homeless cats.