Alley Cats and Angels is currently collecting items for our fall yard sale fundraiser. If you have anything you'd like to donate, please respond to this email and we can arrange a time to pick up the items and give you a receipt for taxes.
Our yard sale is scheduled for Saturday, October 3rd. We would like to have all donated items by September 20th so we can start sorting, pricing, etc. We have a rented storage unit to store the items in until the yard sale so we can take items as soon as today. We have an SUV and can pick up items, we also have access to a truck for larger items.
The following items sell well:
- home décor
- children's toys in great condition
- stuffed animals from a non-smoking home
- baby stuff (cribs [no mattresses], playpens, baby seats, etc.)
- movies: DVDs and VHS books on tape
- music: CDs and DVDs
- video games and game cartridges
- office supplies and stationary
- unpened beauty products
- tools and power tools
- gardening equipment
- home improvement supplies
- sporting goods
- knick-knacks / collectibles
We are all volunteer, no salaries, no overhead costs, all funds raised go directly to care for the cats. We fund the rescue solely through fundraisers such as this and donations.