- Violet, Velcro, and Vodka - the last of the V kittens were adopted
- Basil and Beamer were adopted
- Rippa was adopted by her foster mom (another "foster failure"!!)
- Andy and Angie were adopted (WOW!! they were shy but doing much better). Now there is a good chance Andy and Angie could be returned because of allergies but a great family and they really like the Andy and Angie (younger children and mom and kids liked older kittens instead of the 3-month old ones - double wow!!), so we're hoping it works but are prepared in case it doesn't (not putting any new cats at their foster home just in case)
- Uma has an adoption pending
Now my wish list is for Carmen and Cleo to find homes. They were adopted once but returned because of job loss. They are such sweet girls (not the most photogenic at all but so sweet) and they would really love a forever home of their own. They would love to go together but they would also do fine apart.
And of course for our featured cat, Tiger, to find a home of his own. He's been in foster care for quite a while and it's his turn to shine.