We Want You to Foster!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Alley Cats and Angels Announces 110th Spay/Neuter Surgery Through Alter an Alley Cat Program

The Alter an Alley Cat spay / neuter assistance program has subsidized 110 spay/neuter surgeries and vaccinations this year, and we still have 3 months to go! In addition, 16 cats were sponsored on our 2010 Spay Day (100% of expenses were paid by AC&A). And on October 14th, Alley Cats and Angels will be sponsoring our first $10 Spay Day for feral cats in honor of National Feral Cat Day.

The Alter an Alley Cat program paid 100% of expenses for 90% of the surgeries performed, with the remaining 10% subsidized at varying percentages.

Alley Cats and Angels is extremely proud of this achievement. We’re a small rescue, but we are making a BIG difference in the lives of Triangle, NC and surrounding area cats.

Alley Cats and Angels’ Alter an Alley Cat Program provides subsidized spay/neuter surgeries and vaccinations for cats owned by low-income/hardship families and feral cats whose caretakers have limited incomes. People requesting spay/neuter assistance are referred to us by our website, feral cat caregivers, veterinarians, AnimalKind, Spay NC Hotline, and other rescue groups. Our Alter an Alley Cat Program is just another example of our commitment to help end pet overpopulation.

No comments: