Banner

Banner
We Want You to Foster!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update on Xerox

Hi, Hope all is going well. Wanted to let you know Xerox is doing GREAT.....I brought my cat tower down from the attic this weekend and he loves it....it has one of the sisal poles and he really enjoys that. He has really settled in and my entire family loves him....they come to visit him and not me. My friends say I have spoiled him, and I tell them NO his foster mom spoiled him ...I am just picking up where she left off. I promise you I will get some pics of him and send to you soon. I tell everyone what wonderful organization you have.

He is truly the sweetest cat I have ever had. He is so smart...He already has the run of the house while I am at work. I come home everyday to check on him at lunch.

3 comments:

cats of wildcat woods said...

Always good to hear things are going well with adoptees! Yay!

Marg said...

Glad to hear that Xerox is doing better. This is our first visit here and came over from cats of Wildcat woods. We are so excited that we found you. There are sixteen of us here that our Mom took in. We are all feral kitties and some of us are a little tame and some of us just let ourselves be patted. She is very excited to find someone that actually takes in Feral cats and teaches people how to take care of them.

meowmeowmans said...

Yay for Xerox! What a great update. This is the kind of good news that makes our day. :)