- Then came Bessie and Bandit last week (the little white kitten with gray tabby mark on head and her brother the brown tabby).
- Monday came a little orphan kitten - has been bottle fed since day 1 and is now about 5-6 days old
- And then later Monday, came a single kitten from the trailer park - about 5 days old, buff)
- Then came the mama trapped yesterday that gave birth in the back of Marie's car in the trap (3 orange kittens born around 7PM last night)
- Then last night around 9P, another single kitten from the trailer park. Most likely sibling of the first buff kitten. He stayed at my house last night and I syringe fed him throughout the night (easier to see exactly how much he was eating) and then I took him to the two mamas at Marie's house this morning.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
We've got babies and they're multiplying...
So I should not make a comment like "this kitten season doesn't seem as bad last kitten season". In March 2009, we have over 17 kittens that were 6 weeks old or younger. But so far we've really only had the N kittens and the Alphabet Soup kittens.
Posted by Alley Cats and Angels of North Carolina